Old 12-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Vanuatu Jill

I have one, too, and love it! However, I also have a larger one which I tend to use more. I have one on one side of my sewing table and the other on the other side. What a great price!!!!! I do have mine loaded with bits and pieces like machine oil, screw drivers, snips, etc because it is next to my machine.

Originally Posted by mdall View Post
I have been looking at the Ottlite Craft Caddy Lamp for some time now. Joannes has them ranging from 59.99 to 79.99 depending on sale you hit. Other places have same lamp for a little less but still a good chunk of change. So, I have just been waiting till the right sale.

Today I went to sewing group and one of the ladies there walks in with four of them still in box. One of the other ladies said she has two. They found them on sale for such a good price they picked up extras and asked if any of us would like them. Well since I already knew what they sold for I figured it was still out of my range. A bunch of the others ladies who have more of a budget to afford these said yes. I then heard what these lamps were on sale for and thought I was going to fall out of my chair. These wonderful ladies found them at Walmart on a Xmas special for just $12.00, yes that is correct. Well needless to say I now have my lamp I have been eyeing for ages now at least I will once xmas gets here. Told ladies I would take one and wrap it up from DH so he doesnt have to stress so much over what to get me. Here is a pic for those who havent seen one.