Old 12-12-2012, 03:08 PM
running1

Love this thread!! My "children" (ages 34, 29, and 25) all receive new toothbrushes and floss.. fleece gloves, a new scarf, maybe a new flashlight, batteries, and yes, plenty of fruit!! We usually hide some money in another small gift... like unwrap and rewrap a stick of gum, placing the money in the gum... or finding some small toy that has a little opening and getting the money in there... One year, we carefully opened walnuts and then glued them back together!! fun times...

When I was a teenager, my sisters and I decided we needed to fill stockings for Momma and Daddy... after a couple of years, my older sis suggested (on Christmas Eve, as we were filling their socks... we would head to bed with a sheet covering up their socks and then Santa would fill our socks)... anyway, she suggested we hide the rest of the fruit... great idea... we left a little note in the fruit bin: "Ho Ho HO"!!! We received potatoes, onions and carrots in our socks with a little note: "Ho HO HO!!!!" great memory!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!

Last edited by running1; 12-12-2012 at 03:11 PM.