Old 12-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Honchey

Oh so good everyone's busy... shopping, having tea, baking cookies and the northern gal is busy sewing..I've been in the laundry room room going thru all the stuff that's been collecting in there for several years...Many of you may not know that my son has come and gone a few times and now since he is in his own place now...I also have to sort thru everything he's left behind....we're getting a new washer & dryer and I have to have an electrician put in a wall outlet for the dryer...the current dryer is hard wired ...no plug...
with Easy Street..I have most of steps 1 & 2 done...part of step 3 done...I'm going to have to get more blk on white...I'm almost out....if I didn't have all the interuptions during the day like making lunch...go to the store..play cp games..bag up DS unwanted clothes for goodwill..you know...all the good stuff we do all the time...I would be busy with my craft...Oh, I had the boys today for dinner or is it supper?? as soon as I get the Laundry room squared away & the dresser in the DS former room...I will have time to get some sewing done...
QE...your GFG is coming along nicely...I have a couple of small hand projects I like to do when traveling...tumbling blocks and an ongoing GFG...I also like to knit/crochet hand towels using cotton yarn..enough about me...back to work..I need to get the room done....