View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:09 AM
marytoddliz

Thanks Beth, I thought you sent me one! I am losing my mind and spinning my wheels so fast... got a lot to get done by Friday! It is the deadline for mailing out Packages to arrive in time for Christmas. 90% of what we give for Christmas gets mailed, so I guess by Friday it is either in the mail or going to be late! Well we have 14 half filled boxes sitting around my sewing room and it will be a small miracle if everyone gets the right package!

Donna, I am so sorry about your friend, I know it has to be tough to lose someone that way! My prayers are with you, and I hope you have lots of good memories to make it past the tough times.

Jan, Thanks, I am currently high bidder on one on Ebay, I am really praying that if it is meant to be it will be... I hope that the other bidders don't notice that I am getting it for a song! The bid ends tomorrow around 8pm! My quilting GF says it is the best little machine around, they even used to use them in High Schools in Home EC. I know the machine I used was a singer but don't remember much else about it. I took 4 years of Home Ec and I loved it! Not the cooking part but the cooking class always used to give us free samples of what they made and we used to give them the Aprons and pot holders we made.

Linda/Brat, I am going to post some pictures, try to catch up on my blocks but I have already made several into place mats but will post the place mat pictures too. I feel like the White Rabbit in Alice in Wonderland! No time No Time... I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!!!!

I have the following listed as not received PLEASE CHECK AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU SENT ONE... savannahrandons, Mosher92, OK Darla, Linda58, Nancia, areinn.... I know I did a sort on my spreadsheet and had some names get mixed up so I could have made errors, and I was with out a camera for a month, but will try to catch up on the pictures!