Old 12-13-2012, 05:52 AM
janRN

Anael, it's nice to hear some good news about your kids---they have been through a lot. Hopefully, now they can settle in and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy and all the joy that lies ahead. These 2 babies are so special.

OK, love the PM and story. Happy BD a day late. Yea, I'm still thin on the inside; DH is still thin (he's a runner, I'm a quilter LOL).

QE, great job on the GFG. I have to dig mine out from under a pile of older (and really bad) first quilts I made and post a pic. Yinz will get a laugh out of it--most pieces are hexagons, some are strange shapes.

Had our office Christmas party last night. Made a Christmasy table runner for my grab bag gift--she loved it. I always forget to take pics when I make runners. My gift was Joanne's and Amazon gift cards. We only have 7 employees (and spouses) so it was a nice relaxed party unlike my previous employer. He lived in a huge house that you were afraid to even sit on the furniture let alone eat in the room. I do have a "food " hangover (no alcohol)--ate gnocchis at 9pm last night and they're still sitting in there like a lead weight. Lots of walking and shopping today so hope to burn off those gnocchis!!