Old 12-13-2012, 06:56 AM
blueheavenfla

Need and WANT are two different things. I bet we all could say that we don't really need any more machines but the fun of the find and refurbishing will end only when we can no longer hold a screw driver or see to squirt oil in the right holes. You have years to go and machines to acquire and fix...congratulations on having friends help you locate what you would like to have. Happy tune up time!
Donna
Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Well, I have been wanting a Jones for a while now and all of a sudden I have a chance to get two! One is a HC. I go see it today. The guy said it is missing the knob that raises and lowers the foot. The case looks pretty rough too in the photos. The other one is a treadle that has been in this family forever. They are down sizing and someone told them about me so they are holding the treadle for me! WOW! I pretty much quit acquiring machines because I am running out of room, but I just may have to get both of these Jones' machines! Oh my, I keep telling myself to stop! I have all the machines I could ever use and then some! I don't need any more!

Nancy