View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 12:33 PM
Elisabrat

Marybeth! OXYGEN is not over rated! try some! or did I detect caffeine on your breathe? I do not envy you getting things mailed such a rush would give me heart failure. I will cross fingers they all go out correctly especially if your sending training bras to say Uncle Jack instead of little Suzy. So double check!

I amwondering when we do make these into quilts do we put them in our folders or will there be a forum for completed boom quilts from all the groups? I just checked out the round robin. I had no idea what it was when I first read it but now walking through a few groups progress it is sinking in. It sounds like it could be fun. anyone here doing this event? I am planning on finishing this quilt right after Christmas. I want to make sure it gets to her before mid Feb and better to start whipping it together. If your blocks are say not all the same size how did you or do you solve this issue? I see a couple that are really much bigger say an inch than the 12.5 size.. I have several also about 11.5" those you can up with a sash I think but not sure. I am challenged with this stuff. help!