View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:41 PM
nstitches4u

Originally Posted by laurilli View Post
I just got a renewal notice for Love Of Quilting. I have been letting go of most of my subscriptions (money is tight & getting tighter) but this is ridiculous!! $77.91 for 1 year (6 issues) or $155.82 for 2 years (12 issues). I hope this is a typo because this comes out to $12.98 an issue! Is this crazy or what? Has anyone else gotten this offer or am I the only lucky one? Just curious.
I don't think that is from Fons and Porter. There are a lot of magazine scams. I get several "invoices" for my "subscription renewal" every month. They come from several "magazine subscription billing services". I order all my magazines directly from the publisher and the only bills I pay are the ones they send me. Several of my magazines have posted notices on the subscription page saying not to pay invoices from magazine billing subscription services because they have no connection to the actual magazine publishers. My Love of Quilting renewal was $20.97 for 1 year when I renewed last May. I would just shred that renewal form and ignore anything that doesn't come directly from Fons and Porter.