Old 12-13-2012, 02:23 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Perfect block, Carrie, to come from the corn state of Iowa in the USA. I must be blind, 'cause I do not see any thread. Sorry about you dh coming home sick, there are different types of flu going around here. So I quickly go and out of the grocery store when I just have to go there.

I made two more BB blocks today, then looked closer at what I did yesterday, and reached for the seam ripper. One I fixed, the other I think needs a total overall...so may just pitch it and cut it out again. Seems to be the best way to handle it. As I was starting on it, it did not improve my mood when dh walked in and commented on 'how wrong they were' after I had already decided in my mind what I was going to do. Bummer.

We have one grandson, and we love him dearly. Wish he could have had a sister or brother, but thankful we at least have the one gs. We raised our three kids to be independent and they are very much so. A double take of it. Cannot blame either side of the family on that one.

Anael, your gs is as blonde as our son was when he was little. Shawn had blonde curly hair and blue eyes, and ability to twist you around his little finger, getting you to do exactly what he wanted you to do.