View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 05:25 PM
misspenny

Originally Posted by janRN View Post
Thanks for starting this thread, BelaBoo. I keep going to her site and thinking about joining. Do you feel it's worth the price of membership? I love all the patterns she offers and get emails from the site. Can you give me any reason NOT to join?
Thanks!
Me, too. I loved her Pieces of Baltimore Quilt (all pieced instead of appliqued). I purchased the book and have pulled fabric from my stash to start on it but haven't. Too many UFO's to finish first (New Years Resolution early)! I did pull up some free pattern blocks and made 2. They were easy enough to do but seemed like you wasted a lot of fabric. Also, I looked at corrections she had made on her site on all her books. There were quite a few! Hmm! Would love to join the club but also wondered if it would benefit me at this time. I met her in Dallas at the Texas Assoc. of Quilt Guilds annual meeting. She had some awesome quilts to show and had a very good program. Her husband helped with her presentation.

Would love to see some feedback on others experience with loss of big pieces of fabric and errors in patterns.