Old 12-13-2012, 07:00 PM
Mariposa
Power Poster

Wink Winter 2012 Postage Stamp (1.5") Squares Swap-Sign up closes 1/15/13

This swap is for 1.5" squares (postage stamps) in sets of 50 different 100% cotton fabrics. Please send what you would like to receive. Limit is 30 sets per swapper.

*Please send me a PM to sign up, and let me know how many sets you'd like to swap.

*Please use quality 100% cottons only! NO flannel, NO blends. If in doubt of fiber content, please leave it out!

*All sets do not need to be identical. You can use any 100% cottons in your stash!

*Please MAKE SURE to trim off selvages before cutting your squares. Also try to be accurate in your cutting of the squares, so they DO measure 1.5".

*Please double check that your sets have 50 (or more) squares in them! We don't want to short change anyone.
Also check that there are 50 DIFFERENT fabrics.

*It seems to work best to put the squares into small, snack size baggies. Be sure to label each baggie with your name, board name, etc.

Sign-ups close Jan. 15, 2013. Sets are due to me by Jan. 30th. I will swap them out, and get them in the mail no later than Feb. 10th.
** International folks, please mail 10 days earlier! To make sure I get them in time.**

Please include a SASE with adequate postage on it for me to send your return sets. An extra stamp or two wouldn't hurt. Our packages are "bulky" and get considered a "parcel"-per my Post Office. They charge more for that.
NO pre-paid printed labels!
Most folks have been sending in stamps or cash for a PADDED flat rate envelope ($5.30). It does make things a lot easier, and no worries about bulky packages. Delivery Confirmation is extra.
If your sets cost more than what you sent in, I have no choice to hold them until I get the difference. In the last swap, I had several that were "over". It all adds up. Thanks for your understanding.

Please feel free to mail your sets early, if you wish.

General rules for swaps: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-20154-1.htm

If you have any questions or concerns, please send me a PM.