View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:10 AM
nellie

boy do i have buyers remorse, i had a deal with todd the sales man at sewing machine plus,i had started a lay away plan with him for a avante long arm with a studio frame i was putting money each month around $1,000.00 or less for my machine,well i was close to the amount for that machine i just needed $2,000.00 more to pay it off i could not wait i was so happy ,then one day todd calls me and tells me that they just got a very nice HQ16 with a stitch regulater,well he told me that could have that machine for the amount i had save with them which was $7,000.00 and that the only differance would be in the quilting space which would be 3 inches instead of 14 inches,todd told me that the advante is 18 inches long but quilting space is only 15 inches and the HQ 16 has a space of 12 inches, so i would only lose 3 inches ,well i throught about it and i ask him if im getting everything just like advante and just losing 3 inches then it would be ok if i was getting the studio frame with it oh yes he it will come with the deal ,well i thought i could live with that ,well they came early to set it up and i notice that they were dusting and cleaning a used table ,so i get on the phone to ask todd about this table set up and he told me that it comes with the HQ16 ,but i said that was not the deal we maked and he said if i wanted the studio frame it would cost me more money for it ,i was heart broken to hear this. after the men left i notice a old manual and some missing things from the top where the screen is ,i,ve called him several times telling him that i did,nt want this old machine with a part missing from screen and for $7,000.00 i got nothing like threads or needles or any of the goodies that comes when you buy there machines ,i have even talk to the manager and other sales persons about the rutten deal todd gave me and all they say is sorry but we can,t do anything about it that was between you both .well one day i got an email from there store about a big sale on most of there long arms and other sewing machines because they where moving to a new building next door and they wanted to get rid of there old machines and make room for the new ones coming in. boy i felt stupid and used and tooken advanages of , and on top of that with the old manual i came to find out that the long arm was alreally 5 years old how boy talk about beening double stupid on my part what a expensive lesson ,boy i know i will never buy from sewing machine plus.com so you ladies beware when buying there