Old 10-22-2009, 02:03 PM
omak

I am sure I don't know all there is to know, but I have gone into live chat many times and asked my next question and there was almost always someone in there who could tell me how to do what I wanted to get done, whether it was navigating this site or working on a quilt - - or even pet tips! ... If you go up to the top of this thread, where it says
"Quilting Forum -> Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins"
Put your mouse on the words Quilting Forum, click, and it will take you to the main board - - like a site map. For example, click on Pictures. You will be taken to a page with threads to look at ... the very FIRST post is from the Administrator telling you how to participate in that category.
If all else fails, PM me by clicking on my name and type in what you are seeking to know, and we can have an adventure together, if I don't already know how to do what it is you are trying to accomplish.

Originally Posted by Janis
Thanks omak, I'm learning more about this boad all the time. I've never been on a chat line before, and am learning somewhat by trial and error how to get around here. Are there any written instructions telling about everything I need to know to navigate? I do know everyone seems nice and mostly positive. I've not read many if any bad remarks about anything here.