Old 12-14-2012, 09:35 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Ok, after working 2 hours, the BB block is together the right way. Forget the number of times I had to rip out, to resew the seam again. I starched it heavier and it passes my test, so will include it too in the BB exchange. Thought the piece of fabric was going to fray too much but I just up at it being 'close' to right...who will notice the 1/16 error?? someone with two eyes probably. Just remember, there's a lot of friendship in those stitches!!

QuiltE, how interesting;never seen so many lights on a tractor...what is the source of their power?? Amazing sight.

JanRN, we heard you were going on a FART trip but not about the results of it. Work...going to work?? You are blessed to have a job and have the health to do it and to get to talk to someone other than your dh...takes a retired person to relate to the latter comment. Your work will wait, and not yell too loud at you.

GG, please tell us if you found any interesting notions or fabric on your trip!!

Carrie, so happy you are enjoying to box contents. Thinking the cookies in the other boxes may have become 'dunk' cookies now; the kind that seem 'hard' but soften nicely when dipped into a hot liquid, like coco or tea or even coffee. Need to finish the job and clean up all my cookie things in the kitchen, but not rushing in to do it!!