Old 12-14-2012, 06:04 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

QNSue ... each tractor/implement has a gas generator on board. I wish there were pictures to show you the 2012 version. It was outstanding and the best yet! A lot of the entries had music playing, with incredible quality of sound. One float had "cloggers" dancing along to Christmas music. We were part of the starting group for the parade, and now 20 yrs later, only 5 of the original 20 are in the parade. So I'm pretty attached to the Parade and what it has turned into. Add to that, that it began/ended at our farm. And the new farm owners have continued to do so.

JanRN ... sounds like a great day out shopping. Eating Amish is always so good ... I have a few not far away spots to enjoy too! As for the Kindle ... maybe you'll have to be like you would with the kids and confiscate it on him, if he doesn't behave!

QNSue ... Oh my! I can tell there's going to be a couple of interesting throws coming up. I'll hope that those two kids inherited your sense of humour .... along with the double-stubbornness genes!!