Old 12-14-2012, 09:25 PM
starshine

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
carolinepaj-- i'm so happy you like your pressies! i had so much fun putting it together! i admit i read the book on cd before i sent it. i keep a cd player next to my sewing table and listen to songs or books while i sew. i figured if i'd read it it didn't count in the total. i wonder if anyone actually kept to the $20 limit? lol! my ss sure didn't. hoping you and yours have the merriest christmas ! and a joyous new year!!
Sorry I didn't get back on this week, I was planning on posting a pic on Monday but it has been a hectic week at work and home, so maybe tomorrow-or should I say later today. Lots of posting to catch up on but I did see nancia posting about being called starshine-how neat. But I am sorry to disappoint you about this statement nancia. The 4 required fqs are in addition to the $20 limit, and if I went over it was not by more than a dollar or two. I was trying to make sure I did have the 20 in there. I just lucked out with some finds. And maybe it was meant to be that I got you as my santee. But I am so glad I got to be your ss swapper.