View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:11 AM
Tashana

Originally Posted by eileensquilting View Post
I meant to write sooner but have been trying to figure out how to send a private message with no luck. My quilting skills are better than my computer skills. Your Nebula quilt is lovely. I never would have thought of doing it in blue but why not? You have created a lovely quilt and the recipient will no doubt be thrilled with it. Personally I love working with batiks and find them easier to deal with versus cottons that are more loosely woven that fray terribly - especially with all the slicing and dicing involved in bargello quilts. Just curious why I sense some negativity about using batiks. Would love to hear your thoughts. Well done with your first bargello. I bet it isn't your last. Nebula was not exactly a novice project.
Cheers - Eileen Wright, author "Twist and Turn Bargello Quilts"
Thank you very much Eileen! I could not have done it withouth you. It was your book that got me hooked on Bargellos and this was your Nebula pattern. I have just sent you a private message. Once again, thank you for the marvelous patterns in Twist and Turn Bargello Quilts. When is the next book coming out?