Old 12-15-2012, 10:34 AM
urgodschild2

Jacie.....I had my knee replaced 4 years ago...also in DEC. But I got to come home after two days. My son lives with me and took real good care of me and we were living in a one floor apartment in MA. at the time. My recovery was very fast. I was walking the first day right after surgery. My Dr. believes in getting you up and moving. He also doesn't believe in having me exercise on this thing that I saw others using. It was like miniture bichycle peddle thing that could lie on the bed and you lie there and peddle. NOPE my Dr. got me up and walking down the hallway.
This is a surgery I would do again if I need to for the other knee except....knock on wood...the other knee is fine.

CQR....How exciting for you. My niece just went through Chemo, radiation and now she has to go once a month for something that they put in the port that they left in. So far she is also CAncer free for the last 6 m onths. This thing they do every month is something I don't understand but it takes about 3 hours to do. But so far so good. I am happy for you and I know that you will have a very happy Christmas.