View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 02:27 PM
Wyldwytch

Hi everyone, sorry I didn't get in here yesterday, very busy and today I took a class for a Bargello quilt.

Playswithcolor - This will be a sampler, but I am not sure we are going to have a theme.

JudyVA - Please send that block on if you have a pattern that everyone can view, thanks.

Pdcatc and Loria183 - Yes, this will be eastern time so 5:30 pacific.

PokerDiva - Absolutely, just remember to try and post your finished work.

Oldtnquiltinglady - I m suyre we could hepl you find the chat so you can join us to try it out.

JustBarb - It's not a requirement to post, would be nice, but if you can't it's all good. If you have blocks with patterns that everyone can view, that would be great. I'm thinking we will finish out somewhere between a 4x6 or a 5x6.

Happyjar and Vickg626 - Not a problem.

Nancy - It's a good way to try new things, just remember there will be 2 blocks posted per week, one easy and one challenging, you choose which you would like to do.

Later tonight when I get home from dinner with hubby and friends I will post JUST ONE of the first weeks blocks for those who want to play along can get an idea of where we might and can go with our quilts.

Also, thank you all for being interested in this. It was an idea that I thought might work, this is my first time trying something like this so please bear with me as I work out kinks along the way.

Rosie the Wyldwytch