Old 12-15-2012, 06:15 PM
SharonAnne

Well, it has been a while since I have looked around here. I won't get very detailed, but have been to the doctor 3 times lately for the pain in my leg (about 10 weeks now). I could not bend my leg and Wed while trying to put on a sock my knee snapped and I fell. Turns out I don't have beginning arthritis in my knees. Yesterday the sports medicine doctor told me I have moderate to advanced arthritis. I ripped my meniscus in several places and have ligament problems. Bending my knee or turning my leg in any direction more than 1" caused "pass out pain". Leg swells bad, also. Have been unable to drive since Wed. Now use a cane (VERY handy, particularly in a certain room of the house that women like to hang out in - lol). 4 Ibuprofen 3X per day. Knee brace. Elevation with ice as often as possible. I have already taken 2 naps today.

All this was not to complain, but to apologize for getting my SP package out late this month. I am aiming for Monday, and I'm so sorry to cause my lovely SP to have to sit on the bench in winter weather. Will send Priority so I hope she has it by Wed. At this season, it is appropriate to title my SP as a generous "giver" and not a taker. She has sent something to me in the past. She also has two furbabies that unfortunately I cannot get anything for as I typically do. Just cannot go shopping yet, which is awful because I was nowhere near done with my Christmas shopping for my DGKs. So it's money and online shopping.

MSCUPID and GZUSLIVES - So happy for you and your families. Babies, oh my. What a wonderful holiday surpise to receive this news!! You'll LOVE being grandmas, guaranteed.