Old 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM
SEGASAL

Originally Posted by SharonAnne View Post
Now to thank my wonderful SP partner who sent me the most generous package that truly brightened my day and distracted me from my health problem and pain for a while. The following photos are without the oversized Dove candy bar. There is not even a wrapper remaining to show for it.. I have to say, Dove has the smoothest chocolate I have ever eaten.

So thank you to my pal Greenini this month. She must have been lurking in my sewing/craft room and noticed everything missing because that's what she sent. Lots of adorable Christmas fabrics, Gift adornments, Pin jar with handmade "pink - fav color" pincushion on top, 2 Applique Books, 2 Crochet Books, 2 Skeins of Yarn - which exactly match fabric I bought to make a jacket - what are the odds?, Cutter blades, and a very thoughtful, kind note. I have perused the books and already see tips and hints I did not know existed. Can't wait to really dig in. Maybe over my 2 week Christmas break from work I'll really delve deep. The "how to" pictures are soooo helpful.

Thanks, Greenini - I hope I get your name someday to return your thoughtfulness. I had to take 3 photos - see below.
Sharonanne,

I knows who stash the christmas fabrics came from..... LOL I love when someone cannot use them they can pass them along! So they can be a blessing in someone elses box!