View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 09:03 PM
Elisabrat

I received your block Melinda! Thank you. I will get your picture up tomorrow. I just picked up batteries the trick now however is to find the good spot I put them in. In the camera is not where they landed (argh).

I had a nuclear melt down with my mystery quilt so tomorrow I will tackle it again. I pinned the back, batting, top together and sewed one line. Perfect. second, bunching took out the long seam and redid it. Came out good. Did a third, no bunching decided to turn the whole quilt to look at the back .. realize I had pinned the back crooked. I had trimmed it pinned while on the floor. So its crooked and I cant fix it. I about fell over. I had pieced that back. it had stripes now it has 20 degree cut off whole back so its like leaning to two oclock. It looks dumb. I have no replacement back. So I will have to finish it this way. How horribly sad. Another lesson I forgot to remember. Double check the back always. dumb things I realize a day late and I KNEW THAT I forgot it. oh crud. things happen. Tomorrow is another day. sooner I finish that sooner I can move on