Old 12-15-2012, 09:18 PM
seamstome

Default This Santa's little helper is ready to go on strike

Sewing Sisters let's hear it for our hard work. That Santa up in management doesn't have a clue. He just sits around all day while we pump out all the hard work with no over time pay.

Where is the UAW when you need them......these working conditions are terrible and what ever happened to a 8 hour work day and mandatory breaks....I didnt get lunch til 3 today between running to two different Joann's, Wal-mart, Hobby Lobby and two LQS. I've never heard of a job where you have to to get your own supplies....this Old Saint Nick guy has really got it easy,

Sewed til 1am yesterday (after working my 40 hour regular job) and just finished another 7 hour stint this afternoon. Whose idea was it for everybody to get together for Christmas parties this week??? I'm pretty sure my employment contract says the completion deadline is December 24 not December 18! I think I am going to call an employment attorney about breach of contract.

This sewing room is a pit. Looks like a hurricane went through. Joann's bags everywhere with no time to clean the place up or even take out the trash. Doesn't this place have any janitors???? OSHA would never allow this.

Slave labor Im telling you......This Kris Krengel is a real slave driver. Here's what he put on my work list. Five ten minute tablerunners (that never take me ten minutes for some reason). Four reversible aprons with accent fabrics and pockets on both sides, all made to size from a PXS to a size Woman's 20. One regular pieced tablerunner with matching placemats. A sewing basket. Four 4-in-1 placemats. Five scarves. Three snap purses and an appliqued crib quilt with matching pillow.

Oh yeah I forgot....it makes it all worth it when they open the package up and realize it is something made special for them and not some gift card.

Guess I will wait until 2013 to call for that strike vote, but that Claus guy better get his stuff together earlier next year or I just might go interview with the Easter Bunny--I heard you get better bennies with that guy.

Happy crafting all and hope you all take the time to enjoy the holidays!