View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 07:07 AM
Elisabrat

sheri thanks for the pat on the back.. sorry you had as much fun as I am having. I just quilted down two more rows needed my morning cup of coffee and then back to getter' done. It is what it is.

Sula bug love the blocks did you finish them all or just do two samples. Only issue I see is the background squares of the one on the right are pale enough to get sorta lost in the quilt but maybe a few together if you have them would show better how it will end up. I say if you have made them use them. And did you see what Jan (Jaba) did? she broke it up into two quilts and was so much happier with hers. Mine is sticking together. lol It has to now that I have started the quilting from hell project. I was a bit sad all those hours made it pretty darned well points and all and now.. the back crooked. oh well. lessons learned are good things as long as you dont repeat them. This one.. a hard lesson. I will post pics tonight when i get there. ok time to finish that coffee and hit the machine again. (started at 5:20 a.m.)