Old 12-16-2012, 09:10 AM
Cre8tvlwyr

My New Year's resolution .... once I actually make it past Christmas ....eeeek - is to not only catch up but to get this baby Jane done for my guild's Sept 2013 show [even though it surely doesnt look like it now!]

as always, Gladys, your blocks are beautiful - can't wait to see the entire finished piece!

Nancy -
the link [post #1866 above]to the corner block is interesting- her block amazing. I have sewn things in rounds before - but to me, it is a series of flying geese and corner blocks and so easily put together in strips. If anyone uses the other method, just be sure to not sew the center into the third round 'hole' the way it is shown. You need to either make another hole or slide the center over.... it is a quarter turn off. Her finished block is absolutely perfect!! I just think the photo in the tute may give some the wrong idea.

Enjoy the weekend and the holidays...Unfortunately.... I continue to get more behind at this point - but as I said before - the New Year will bring great change!!!!! and greater accomplishments!!!!!
Gus