Old 12-16-2012, 11:47 AM
luvstoquilt

Hi everyone...still no package here...I do love the anticipation but am getting to the point where I can hardly wait!!! My pkg to my SP went out on the 5th and I haven't heard whether it arrived yet or not but it did leave the US.

Lori I am sorry about your back and I hope it is better so you can fly off to Co on the 27th. Jaba take it easy on your back..that sounds pretty dismal to me.

Sharon Anne I can identify with your knee pain. I had a problem with mine for a while and it has finally gotten better again. Elevation and Ice seem to be the best treatment.

Nancy in Louisana..that picture of your little granddaughter is adorable. Reminds me of my Gabi (DGD) a few years ago. She slipped out of the bathroom and came downstairs naked .. her mom was right behind her but not fast enough to keep her from shaking her little bare bottom at a table full of guests. We are still laughing about that one though she doesn't find it funny any more! Nothing sweeter than our precious little ones...so beautiful and so innocent.