View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 09:35 PM
tigger5464

Not sure if I've introduced myself before...so here goes. I'm just getting into quilting but have sewn lots before. I have 2 sons...ages 22 and 24...so I am an empty nester. Woo Hoo!!! Anyway...as I am just getting back into the sewing mode...I don't really have all the supplies I need to quilt with. I just try to make do with what I can use to make things happen. The really sad thing is that right now I am not able to sew anything because of an injury caused at work. Currently the dr has my right hand in a cast to try to see if this will help things heal up. ( I have my doubts but will wait 6 weeks to find out I guess.) I see all these really beautiful patterns and quilts and different blocks all over and can't do any of them. I so want to start working on one for one of my sons, I even have all the fabric, just not able to cut and sew anything right now. Hopefully 6 weeks will fly by fast.
Don't get me wrong ladies...I'm not complaining by any means. I know that there are others out there in lots of worse situations than I am in but I just can't wait to get out of this cast. :(