View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 08:14 AM
Elisabrat

I absolutely love fusible batting. I used to by one by White mountain? I just had a roll of regular batting here that was gifted to me so well you use it right? should have used it for dq's and what nots not a real quilt. it was tough. I have never had cardboard feeling with the batting Kelly. Its been just about like all the other cotton battings you can buy. And it holds but its not like using elmers. its like static hold/ so it can move too. I just am beyond thrilled that I finished. it leaves the house today for a new home and I am done. Lots of lessons learned like check the backing, roll the quilt (after trying four rows not rolled duh how easy is that) and never ever piece a back its not for me. like never again. I like solid one piece backing. that I can do. oh oh and MY RAIDERS won yesterday (wish the season ended with that high note for sure). here is a pic of the mystery quilt that wore me out. finished after midnight and now its play time! note how many seconds oh say three before my quilt inspector tested the quilt. then off to the wash it went ..[ATTACH=CONFIG]382659[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails quilt-inspector-mystery-quilt.jpg