View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 10:18 PM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by n2scraplvr
Originally Posted by rannyof3
I just loved looking at all your minis. I've had to take a break from sewing due to some on line courses, but can anybody tell me where I can find the "way" to do the Pineapple Passion???? I still look everyday, just to take a break from "the books"...
Thank you for enjoying my minis and looking. It's great having a break from studies for you to come and see all the great stuff here! I'll be glad to help you with the P. Passion pattern. If I don't find a link with good instructions, I'll pm you and teach you paper piecing if you don't know how. I'm sure quilting.about.com has a pattern and/or instructions, E.quilt and Quilter's Cache surely must. I just draw up my own patterns to the size I want. I'll pm you with the instructions. Thanks so much! :-) :lol: :roll:
Ranny, I just did a search for you and you can find a pattern @ equilters.com; scroll down 1/3 of the page. Right under "signature and memory blocks" you'll see the info. Click on "free quilting pattern blocks - log cabin and pineapple." They have a 4" pineapple bl. pattern. That's a good size for you to start off on - not too big and def. not too small. I post the info here instead of PM'ng you so others can check this site out also who may want a pattern. Good luck on doing your block. Let me know how it goes. Will be anxious to see how you do. Good luck also w/your studies! Thanks again!
:lol: :-) :lol: