Old 12-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Anastasia

Ok.. now that classes are officially done, I can think about working on my table topper. woohoo. So I ended both classes with high A's. We don't get A+'s but they would be A+'s so that gives me an increase in my GPA. Woohoo. Goes from 3.81 to 3.86. *does a little dance* Yes yes I am a geek/nerd. That GPA would be higher if it weren't for that evil evil haunting B+ in Chemistry. *scowl* That should have been an A as well.. stupid.... ok.. *breathe* let it go.. moving on..

I'm sick! I swear, morning shift is detrimental to my health. I get no sleep, I'm too tired to prepare nutritional meals so I eat junk food from vending machines, I'm too tired to exercise so I don't do that, or anything else that requires more movement than drooling, I'm grouchy and stabby, I injure myself more cause I'm either dazed, or too tired to use proper form, and the germy spawn of the germy trainer spread their germs to me. ugh. Well.. I hope they're happy, since they make it a choice between being sick or getting fired, I will be re-spreading those germs around the workplace.