View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 01:17 PM
MGraves

Originally Posted by Rntraveler View Post
I am wondering what the "fine tip" that I see used sometimes on Elmer's glue, used for basting or other quilting uses?
I went to Michael's today and they had no idea what I was looking for (guess I didn't either).

What is it and where do I find it as I would love to try this "glue" method for binding and it looks like it would put a fine line down..

Thanks!
Michaels carries some of Elmer's fine tip glues in the scrapbooking/ paper crafting department near the tape runners and photo corners. They are Elmer's items branded as CraftBond and are in an orange packaging. There are a variety of dual tip glue pens- one side of the glue has a broad side and one side of the glue has a precision tip. They are available in wet&dry, clear, flexible and quick dry formulas and cost around $2.99. The precision tip side of that item may be what you are looking for...

In the same area of the store (under the Elmer's CraftBond brand) there is also an adhesive multipack set and in that set is a fine tip precision pen that may also work. That set costs around $6.99.

Good Luck and let us know how it works out.