Old 12-17-2012, 05:55 PM
Elisabrat

oh dear near death experience? did you actually venture out to a STORE this close to Christmas? OMG what happened were you just not thinking? stay home. Better for your health girl! thats why they invented the internet. order away!

I wanted to share something I received in the mail from Jaba. A suprise Christmas package that held many goodies but one especially close to my heart. She put so much time and love into making this for me and we absolutely love it. I had it on the table with greens and red ornaments and antlers but took everything off to show you how cool this is. It reminds me of my turkey feathers and on the back fish! my husband fishes two days out of every week and we end up with a freezer so full of fish and no one to gift them to. So Jan kindly sent me MORE FISH! thank you so much Jan this is the coolest thing ever. I am making my second tablerunner and no its not as cool as this is.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]382783[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]382784[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]382785[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails jans-tablerunner-2.jpg   jans-table-runner.jpg   jans-tablerunner-back.jpg