View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Elisabrat

ooohhh that came out reallly nice. the first pic had me all cross eyed wondering how did you get it so square the lines and then duh I see the next pic you must have been shooting at a corner to corner angle the first time. phew had me thinking how did I get so confused when putting mine together! I wasnt! tada! I really liked the commadre that comes with working together you know? it was oh so fun and ..well pushing each other just by seeing a post oh I finished i finished ahh better start sewing! and it kept me onmy toes and from getting distracted easily which happens here all the time. only a couple more weeks.. I am excited. I have some bright fabrics.. turtles etc that I was going to use in a baby quilt wonder if I can use them in the next scrappy quilt.. they were a gift from a friend and well mystery is a good choice for me .. no idea where and how to use them otherwise. about five or six fq's for sure. plus all my scraps. Or would it be better Judy to plan on pure scraps I have oodles of those too.