View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:57 AM
karenpatrick

Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
I just finished my gifts for Christmas that I was making..It feels good to have that pressure off me! I will be moving over the next 2 weeks after Christmas..Since I won't have my new sewing room set up right away, I am going to prep hand quilting and sewing to do till it's ready..Being on oxygen, I have to rely on others to fhelp me set it up...so I will be sure to have plenty to do..
For 2013, I want to finish making a quilt for each of my grandchildren..This year I got 9 done, and have 5 left ( now they need to slow doen having kids!) I am hoping to begin my Christmas gifts earlier this year too...Probably place mats and hexagon table center for each married couple this year..I would also like to make some lap quilts Shriner's Hospital for Children.. they did a lot for my daughter as she was growing up!
will stop my list there, as last year I had planned so much and ended up stressing as I ended up in the hospital 5 times...I eventually had the kids bring me hand work to do...I may keep my little machine ready too...wonder if you can set that up in a hospital??
I hope you stay out of the hospital next year. Good luck for a smooth move. We've been here over 20 years and I can't imagine moving although, I am starting to get rid of unnecessary small stuff. My s-i-l had a garage sale where I got rid of a lot of stuff: all my canning stuff etc. Things like that. I know I'll never use that stuff again. We will be moving in the next couple of years, back to town as this place is getting too big for us to take care of. Good luck next year. Hope you are well and happy in 2013.