Old 12-18-2012, 06:35 AM
DustysMomma

I usually go to Joann during the day, since I'm not working right now and it's 45 minutes each way, but I never go alone, and it's me that is the drain to the card, lol. I went last week to get 1-2 things to finish up a teapot cozy for my boyfriend's mom, which I'll be throwing together today, to match the placemats that I made her (that seemed to never end) for Christmas. I ended up spending $150. But....they had an awesome sale on Guterman thread (I got the box set that has about 20 spools for $20, plus 2 spools of white and 3 big spools of variegated thread for 50% off and 2 more spools of transparent thread), and of course I raided the remnants that were 50% off. Now I'm going to have to spend some more money and either make some storage bins for all this fabric I'm accumulating or buy some plastic bins to put it all in. My boyfriend opened the guest room closet the other day and saw all my plastic bags (sorted by stash and upcoming project) and had a fit about not being able to get to anything else, lol.