Old 12-18-2012, 08:24 PM
carriem

Sounds like all are keeping busy!!

Tonight was the cookie exchange at our church. It was a good time. I ended up taking snickerdoodles and peanut butter w/bite-size snickers wrapped inside. Got a good variety in return. I really liked the new recipes I got from QNS, but DH is not an oatmeal fan so figured I better make something he would eat too..cause of course I had to leave some home.

I have had a productive day in the clubhouse too...I finished one Rosie block and have all the fabric sewn on the papers for the last block, just have to sew the pieces together. When I get that done I have all the blocks finished! Not sure if I told you all, but I have all my papers and fabrics cut for the BBs...those are next on the list after Rosie (so Thursday or Friday...I work tomorrow).

I like to reward myself to with sewing stuff I *want to* when I finished something I *have to*.

Jan--you made some great progress on your PC quilt! After my BBs are finished I will go back to assembling my PC blocks. My goal is to have both quilts finished by the end of January. I made my very first block in Feb this year, so figure getting them done in a years time is pretty good.