View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 04:32 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Morning! I do feel better and I had to just let it go. I loved the quilt top. That is a huge part of the quilt and it came out ok. the back is what it is can't fix it so no losing sleep over it. Its out of the house and I am ready for another run at the mystery train. You all are so extremely kind and I can't thank you enough for the pats on the back the laughter and the wonderful support that seems to come naturally to the ladies here. I am in awe. Thanks again everyone. I am the comeback kid here and by next year should be that much better. Less errors. Oh yeah.
No errors, just different. Besides, when I first joined my quilt group I was told it is not errors, mistakes or anything else negative, it is adding character. And trust me, I add a lot of character to my quilts. I love the pictures I have seen, love the work you people have all done. Anything finished is a plus in my book. You are all great. This time I came along for the ride and still enjoyed the ride even though I wasn't making one myself. Of course now I see all the finished work I wish I had, but time just wasn't on my side this time. You are all GREAT!!!. Merry Christmas everyone.