Old 12-19-2012, 04:37 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Good Morning, everyone! I've been looking through the photos and just love all the little quilts!
At the moment, the plan is to come back as hostess in February. I hope. But I really want to thank Quilting Krazy for the amazing job she is doing. What would we do without her?

CQR, what wonderful news! I couldn't be happier for you. May those lymph nodes stay shrunken forever!

Psychomom, I just love that little pup! What a cutie!

Things are moving along here in our tiny apartment. While there are still boxes piled up along one wall and nowhere for the contents to go, at least we have furniture! YAY!!!

I ordered a sewing table from Walmart. It arrived yesterday and my son put it together for me. Let me tell you, for $79 this table is amazing! I couldn't be happier. One of the QB members is driving here from another state tomorrow to bring a Janome! Is that amazing? So it won't be long before I'm back to work.

The house will be torn down soon. Just waiting for paperwork and then one more inspection. I think seeing it gone is going to be very hard on the heart, but we'll get past that sooner or later.

In the meanwhile, I just wanted to say that I miss you all and so very much look forward to settling into the "new normal".