Old 12-19-2012, 06:35 AM
Elisabrat

Vanogay happens to me ALL the time the worry the oh heck I blew it.. you my dear are not alone. Just two seconds to say thank you even if you cant post a pic is the right way to do things. I think it is the do unto others thing that is going on.. and we all want acknowledgement. Maybe they are gone for a few days ? I will wish you a posting asap if you don't get a response ask Anastasia to check in with them and if that doesnt work show us your runner as I am always loving these showings.

Tracibug you lucked out big time. I am loving sock monkeys too ..my husband is scared of them lol.. yes yes he is. The twister is wonderful and I think you scored big time. Hey you got TWO?? WOW lucky duck.

Today I will work on finishing at least the top to my second runner. I have two cut one sewn and then to figure out the design I want. Not sure what say you to a shorter than 36" table runner? is that unusable or should I make it larger? its going to be about 28" right now.. my partner did not post what size she wanted to receive.