Old 12-19-2012, 07:08 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

QNSue ... WOW!! $5 ... and I'd give her ALL my pressing! That's a super deal that she will do that for you. Does she have one of those big presser machines, somewhat like they have at the dry cleaners?

Where we start? .... are you meaning that I only see a recipe as a guide and then improvise from there? Oh yea, that's me to a T!!

JanRN ... I know what you mean by spinning wheels instead of being productive. hhmmm? maybe that's why I am here at the computer right now, instead of in the kitchen doing prep for tonight's supper? When I'm like this, it's a sure sign that I am just plain tired, and need a good sleep. Sometimes it's not about pushing ourselves to do the job that needs to be done and we know we should do. Whereas we are better to just not do it, when we are not "in the zone" as I call it! For me, that's a sure thing that I'll botch it up!! Sometimes waiting til we are "ready" is better, and then we go at it with great enthusiasm and in no time, the job is done!

And with all that said ... sometimes, I know, we just have to plug along whether we want to or not ... as in for me today, being that I have company for supper.
Stuffing prepped, turkey ready to hit the oven at noon, dessert 1/2 made (make in stages!).
I think the food prep is just about done.
Guess next I should go set the table and have that finished.

Cheers Ladies!