Old 12-19-2012, 08:59 AM
janRN

Even tho everyone is super busy I'm so glad yinz take the time to stop here. Like Anne said, coming here is a great pick-me-up. I love hearing your holiday plans and what you're cooking and who you're visiting. It all sounds like so much fun. Hmm--QE you've made me hungry for turkey. And since QNS's cookies were gone the day after they arrived I wish I was in a cookie exchange this year. My mother always did the baking so I'm guessing that will be my job now (OMG I'm a terrible cookie baker LOL). Goal for this afternoon is 2 more PC rows. Mirab, setting a timer is a good idea. I play CD's and know how long each one is so I know after 4 CD's my time is up. MrJanRN called me "crotchety" last night!! I had to laugh because he's right. I guess I just needed to laugh about something because I'm in a much better mood; actually crossed some things off my "to do" list and moved them to a "maybe I'll do" list.

Our weather here is so strange: 41* today, 55* tomorrow, and winter storm warnings for Friday. As mercurial as my moods LOL!!! This will be our first snow of the year. Ggal, are you getting heavy snow today or tomorrow? You get the weather about a day or two ahead of me.