Old 12-19-2012, 09:06 AM
urgodschild2

Krystyna so happy to hear from you. /wow how nice for someone to give you a Janome. I have to laugh as my Grt. Niece came to visit and saw my two Bernina's and wisfully said that she just got a new machine and it is a Janome and she can't wait until she can get a Bernina. I told her wonderful that they are just a nice as a Bernina. I have no idea what she was thinking that maybe one was better then the other. My thought is this.....If the machine goes forward and backwards and can do a few fancy stitches...its a great machine. Although maybe if you are machine quilting one may want some more particulars on it. I know what it is like to live in a small place with boxes all around. For the last 1 1/2 years my eldest daughter has been living here and she has the whole downstairs as her's. So there are boxes everywhere, plus the garage. But now she has a super job and will be moving out in the coming months and all that will be gone and I can finally have my home back. You'll feel like that when you get your home back but in the mean time you settle into the NEW life.
I am off to Vegas to visit my sister and my niece. My niece is still having treatments down for her breast cancer. She finished the Chemo in July and started the radiation and that is finished but now she has to go once a month for some other treatment that takes 3 hours and it administered through the port they put in near her shoulder. Her test have all come back that the cancer is gone....so we look at the bright side too. She has moved into an apartment and is selling most of her things from her 3500 sq foot home and so I am going to help when I go up.
I will be returning on the 23rd. I got a really good deal on a bus ride up and back. $1 up yep I said only a buck. It's a new company and they offer these $1 fares. They also go to San Francisco. If you book far enough in advance you can get one of the buck rides. Coming back on the 23rd I pay $15. Still cheaper then using my own car, driving and paying over $100 for the gas. So I will not be on the board probably until I come back.
A note about my DQ. The colors do not show the true colors at all. It is green. The border is a green too and it shows a weird brown.
When I lived in MA, I could sit and sew and watch the snow too. I loved it. Now I sit and use the computer which is near a window and can look at the sunshine on grass and a huge tree out front. My sewing is downstairs and my view is my patio. Got to do something out there to make it more attractive. LOL..
Well off to pack.

Last edited by urgodschild2; 12-19-2012 at 09:08 AM.