View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 09:22 AM
MizMelly

Hello!! Just darting in to say YES, I received your package Buslady!! I am contemplating some fun blocks based on your lovely letter about your mother!! (in January).
I sure do wish I had time for more than a 15 minute break right now. I'm in charge of moving our library (academic library that is) at the college. Seems they don't want us on the 2nd floor anymore, so we are moving to the 5th floor, and the area is still under construction. So we loaded rental book carts on Monday and cleared the shelving since it has to be dismantled and moved first, and the lighting has to be removed and also installed upstairs. The staff is madly packing areas (we have a LOT of "stuff" to move!!). We've been at it since Monday and are still busily packing and tossing!! Maybe by Friday afternoon (at 4:30), I can sit down, put my feet up and have a G & T or something equally "adult". We are off from the 24th through the 1st, and when I come back to the office on the 2nd, we'll be doing this all in reverse the rest of that week. So, y'all enjoy your relaxation times, have a raisin cinnamon bagel and a cup of coffee for me!!