Old 12-19-2012, 02:23 PM
josykatz

I feel like I'm going crazy trying to get everything done. I've just started quilting about 2 months ago. I planned to make a quilt for my best friend as a Christmas gift. While making it my husband asked if I'd make one for his sister. Then I was just playing one night putting together all these blocks from a fabric sample book. I was going to make a pillow cover for a window seat for my cats. It came out so nice my husband thought it'd make a good quilt for his Dad so quilt #3 went on the list. I've so far finished the first two and I just got in the batting to work on the one for my FIL. I had been using polyester batting from Walmart as I didn't know better. The quilts I worked so hard on now have bearding happening so I insisted I wouldn't do another without better supplies. My husband is such a sweetheart he told me to buy an entire roll of cotton batting. Of course as I was getting the first two finished my husband asks me to make one for his Mother as well and oh by the way her birthday is the first week in January. I'm not sure I ever want to be committed to that many quilts in such a short time ever again. I will admit I'm enjoying learning and making them. I just want to go a bit slower with my next one.