Old 12-19-2012, 06:39 PM
quiltingdragon

Originally Posted by gzuslivz View Post
I sent my SP package today. I'm busy sewing Christmas presents and drinking hot coffee while I wait for my package to arrive. I love the anticipation, hoping my SP will like what I've sent her and looking forward to receiving my package. Some of the things I am making are little first aid kits (they look like the crochet hook holders that roll up) and car trash bags. I finished a couple of wall hangings, crochet placemats, scarves and boot cuffs. I also made a refashioned sweatshirt jacket for my Mom. If I have the time, I am making a skirt and a refashioned tshirt for daughter #2 and a refashioned shirt for daughter #3. But the mosts fun I had was making 2 rice packs for my son in law. I made the eye mask look like a superhero mask and the larger one I put his initial on with two lightening bolts. I hope to get pics taken and posted tomorrow. I have been having fun! Ho Ho Ho!!
Is there a pattern for those first aid kits? Sounds like the perfect thing to send the youth at church off to camp with. Also, is there a pattern for the eye mask rice bag? I've made the neck ones but not an eye one.