Old 12-19-2012, 08:09 PM
starshine

I just realized tonight I forgot to post that I received an awesome package from Nancyw last Friday. Work is very hectic right now and it was great to have her package to kick off the weekend. I had planned to take a pic Sat. but it ended up being a very busy day and I never got the pic taken I had the sense of mind to pm nancy. So I want to let you all know that I did receive my package and it has in it...large dove bar that lasted thru Sat. 3 fabrics a very colorful large print and 2 coordinates, a glass angel with pearly wings, a book Wicked Business by Janet Evnovich, some beer nuts, a box of green tea, several packs of ghirardelli double chocolate that you make with hot milk yummmm. I'll try to remember the picture tomorrow.
Verna hope you get your package tomorrow. Seems like that bench is pretty crowded, I'll bring over some warm cookies to go with the snowman soup. Speaking of which Segagal those snowmen are too cute, had to laugh got finished with the tute and you asked if there were any ?? and my thought was nice description but could we see a pic. and there you were with it.
Lovely packages too, they are all so different but all so much fun.
And it is nice to see you k. You are looking good, & hope some of the red tape is clearing up and things are going better for you.