View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 04:32 AM
leatheflea

Default Sewing feet storage?

Last night while sewing and changing feet a gazillion times, and digging through the little box on the front of my machine I decided I need to come up with a better system for storing my various feet. I normally just lay the ones I need on the table beside me and they will eventually get knocked off. And to find what I need in that silly little free arm box is URGGGG! Pardon my complaining, what I really want to know is if any of you have come up with a better system for storing your feet? I thought about a small plastic container with slots that you can adjust but then I'd have to find a place for that. My sewing table drawer is only 4 inches wide! I thought about getting a piece of thick foam board and sticking them toe up in the foam and velcroing to the wall. Okay I was desparate and it was late so my mind wasn't coming up with anything good. Any suggestions or pictures? I know one of you have come up with something wonderful thats gonna make me kick myself and say why didn't I think of that! Thanks in advance!