View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 04:51 AM
pumpkinpatchquilter

Originally Posted by Nilla View Post
PumpkinPatch, I thought of you when I was looking at used machines on LongArmUniversity this morning. They have a few HQ Avantes. I'm not sure where you live or what price point you've decided on, but thought I'd at least mention the site in case you hadn't seen it.
Thank you for mentiong it Nilla! I have seen the site but haven't been on in a while - I'm so glad you brought it up because it will give me a better idea of what I can offer this dealer for his machine without him scoffing at me. Although - considering he's trying to pull a fast one over on me I don't know if he'd accept anyhow! Oh well, we shall see.

Thank you everyone for your input, you all here have been SO helpful!!! I think definitely the HQ is high on my list - as well as the Innova. We are still leaning towards a used machine but the more my Husband researches with me the more he's seeing the value in these - at least for a total addict like me. Lol* If he lets me go new, I think I'm sold in Innova though because of the customer service (my HQ dealer I don't trust at all now) and the stitch speed...BUT are there as many accessories for the Innova as the HQ??