View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 07:49 AM
Whigrose

Hello ladies of Group 6,
Qbee has recommended we move forward as a group of four.

You may have noticed on the Group 6's page there have been shout-outs to MistyMarie along with several pms from myself and Mhobbs with no response. In her last post (12/02) she indicated she was resending her row the following day - it had been returned to her because of an issue with the label. As of yesterday Mhobbs hasn't received the row.

We all truly hoping everything is alright in MistyMarie's life and it has been nothing serious that has kept her from this board and group as a whole. With that said, Qbee and I recommend we move forward.

Krisb, you could try contacting MistyMarie about your row but in the meantime the suggestion is you make another and send it on to Mhobbs. She is anxious to get to work :-) You may pm either Mhobbs or myself for her mailing address. If that doesn't work for you please let us know as soon as possible so another plan can be laid out. Let's just call this a small glitch and continue on :-)

The new order is:
Whigrose to Krisb
Krisb to Mhobbs
Mhobbs to Charlottemarie
Charlottemarie to Whigrose

Our quilt will be significantly smaller than the original project intended. How does everyone feel about that? Should we double up one month, let it go, or we each take care of it when the rows come home? Ideas? Thoughts?

If any of you have concerns or comments, please feel free to share them. You may also pm me if you would rather not post to the group.

Let us all hope MistyMarie is safe and healthy.

best,
d

Last edited by Whigrose; 12-20-2012 at 07:55 AM.