View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 09:01 AM
QuilterMomma

It has to roll over, I have more to do. Yes Judith, there are still more in the cupboard to get done and then I did some of the swaps here this year and they need to be done now. Good thing I am joining in the swaps that have to have a finished product so i can incorporate motivation to get them done. Doing the wall haning swap and the table runner swap helps quite a bit. Thinking about the mug rug one, but everything is bigger than that one right now. I do have the two four day weekends which I will be pushing to get my 18 done. I have the Christmas one on the wall and have a few blocks to tweek to right size, embroidery one more SBS for a corner and it is ready to assemble and quilt. Thinking that is Friday pm job to assemble. Will warm up garage and get it quilted and the other Umbrella Girl wall hanging quilted for two down. Then back into house to do another one. I am thinking if I think accomplished instead of production, I may get more done. Not sure if my brain will think this way. I am usually do all the tops then go to garage and quilt them all then do all the binding. Just not sure I want to stand on my feet for that long to finish all the tops. Then during next week when I have to work, will just do tops and pray I get two done in a day. One of the projects is a Hunter Star pattern which has been cut up for over 10 years. yep on of those again. It will take focus for sure. Will keep you posted.